Become a New Patient
We are currently accepting new patients into our practice. Thank you for considering us. To become a new patient:
- Make an Appointment
- Sign up for our patient portal
- Download your patient forms online through the patient portal
When you come to our office for the first time as a new patient, we'll ask you to complete some initial forms, including an Authorization and Consent for Treatment form, if you were not able to download them from the patient portal in advance of your appointment.
To make sure there are no delays in care during your first visit experience, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure your registration is complete before meeting with your new provider.
Remember to bring:
- Your insurance card
- Valid photo ID
- List of current medications
- Office co-pay
In an effort to respect the time of all of patients, our staff strives to stay on schedule so that other patients do not have to wait.
For patients who are delayed and arrive late for appointment, every effort will be made to see them the same day. However, wait times may apply, or appointments may need to be rescheduled.
Additional Patient Information
Note: Prior to any appointment we advise that you call your insurance carrier to be sure that our services are covered. It is always important to make sure you have a prior authorization PRIOR to the visit if one is required by your insurance. Also, please be sure to understand the structure of your insurance including your deductible. You will be charged out of pocket for any unmet deductible costs. Calling your insurance ahead of time will ensure that you don’t have any surprises. You can provide the following CPT codes:
- New Patient Visit: 99203, 99204, 99205
- Established Visit: 99213, 99214, 99215
- Skin Prick Testing Environmental and Food: 95004 (there may be a limit to the number you are allowed in one calendar year or 365 days)
- Skin Intradermal Testing for Environmental: 95024
- Skin Testing for Drugs: 95018
- Skin Testing for Venom: 95017
- Patch Testing (contact dermatitis): 95044 (ask if any limitations to the number of patches)
- Oral Challenges: 95076, 95079
- Oral Immunotherapy: 99213, 99214, 99215, 95076, 95079, 99417, G2212 (Medicare only). These codes are recurring depending on the number of doses involved. You might have a limit to how many they will cover in one year or 365 days.
- Allergy Serum: 95165 (please be sure to ask how many units they cover per day of service, the maximum allowable, if there is an overage charge is this the patient responsibility or is it a contractual obligation of the provider)
- Allergy Shots Environmental: 95115, 95117
- Allergy Shots Stinging Insects: 95130, 95131, 95132, 95133, 95134, 95165
- Spirometry: 94010
If you have MEDICARE – you may be required to sign an ABN that indicates that you are financially responsible for any charges that Medicare doesn’t cover.
Authorization for Release of Medical Information (PDF) - Allows patients to authorize the disclosure of their health information to a designated individual, company, agency, or facility. Autorización De HIPAA Para Divulgar Información Del Paciente
Authorization and Consent for Treatment (PDF) - All patients must provide their consent for treatment, communications (calls, emails, and text messaging), and agreement of financial responsibility. Autorización y Consentimiento Para el Tratamiento
Virtual Visit Policy (PDF) - This policy describes the process for the documentation, maintenance, and transmission of information using virtual visit technology.
Financial Policy (PDF) - This form advises patients of their complete financial responsibility for all medical services received without regard to insurance eligibility or coverage determinations. Política Financiera (PDF)
Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF) - Describes how health information about you (as a patient of this Care Center) may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to your individually identifiable health information. Please review this notice carefully. Aviso de prácticas de privacidad (PDF)